Erie Lackawanna No. C345
Erie Lackawanna no. C345 was built by the International Car in November of 1953 as Erie C345. The caboose became EL no. C345 in 1960 and Conrail no. 21139 in 1976. Conrail donated the caboose to the museum and it arrived on August 22, 1995. This style of caboose is referred to as a bay window caboose.