Bessemer & Lake Erie No. 1989
Bessemer & Lake Erie no. 1989 was built by International Car in April of 1956 as the EJ&E no. 510. This caboose was on lease to the B&LE when it was donated to the museum by the EJ&E in May of 1989. This caboose is typical of most steel cabooses and is known as a cupola caboose.