Thank you for considering an in-person donation to the Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum. Your support is vital in helping us preserve the history and legacy of railroading throughout the region. Making a donation in person is a great way to see first-hand the impact of your generosity and to learn more about our mission and programs.
Step-by-Step Guide to In-Person Donations
Visit the Museum
- Location: We are located at 507 Mulberry Street, North Judson, Indiana 46366. Please visit our how to get here page for maps and directions on how to find the museum.
- Hours: We are open on most Saturdays throughout the year, but please check our website for current hours or contact us.
- Special Events: Consider visiting during one of our special events for an even more memorable experience.
Meet Our Staff
- Upon arrival, one of our friendly staff members will be available to greet you. Feel free to express your intention to make a donation; we are here to assist you.
Learn About Our Impact
- Take a tour, explore our exhibits, or even enjoy a train ride. This is a great opportunity to see the tangible results of donations like yours.
Make Your Donation
- Depot Gift Shop: Visit our gift shop in the depot, where a staff member can process your donation.
- Payment Methods: We accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.
- Receipt: A receipt will be provided for your records and tax purposes.
Consider Becoming a Member
- Learn about the benefits of becoming a member of HVRM, including discounts on train rides, our bi-monthly newsletter, access to our members-only website, and invitations to special members-only events.
- Ask about volunteer opportunities or upcoming events where you can participate and become more activate at the museum.
We Appreciate Your Donation
We appreciate every donation and make sure to acknowledge our donors through various means, including a thank-you note, recognition in our newsletter, and at the museum. Your in-person donation at the Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum is more than a financial contribution; it's a partnership in preserving and celebrating our railroading heritage. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our passion for this important piece of history.