The museum is open Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT (Chicago time).
|Builder||American Car & Foundry|
|Build Date||July 1919|
Walter Haffner Company tank car no. 1114 was built by the American Car and Foundry in July of 1919. This tank car was originally Palace Poultry Tank Car (PTCX) no. 1103. Then it was WCHX and was later sold to Animal Byproducts of New Carlisle, Indiana. The tank car was donated to our museum by ABP in July 1993.
574-896-3950 Depot Phone