The museum is open Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT (Chicago time).
|Builder||Ralston Car Company|
|Build Date||February 1937|
Built by Ralston Car Company in February 1937 as Norfolk & Western no. 54880. The car was converted to maintenance-of-way service in 1972. N&W 54880 was donated to our museum by Norfolk Southern in September of 1989.
574-896-3950 Depot Phone