The museum is open Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT (Chicago time).
|Build Date||June 1959|
Built in June of 1959 by the Norfolk & Western as no. 40639. This Class H10 3-bay hopper has a 70-ton capacity and is typical of hopper cars used in the 1950s. The car was later renumbered N&W 546864. The hopper was donated to our museum by Norfolk Southern in February of 1994.
574-896-3950 Depot Phone