The museum is open Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT (Chicago time).
This flat car was built by Bethlehem at Johnstown, Pennsylvania, in 1936. NKP flat car no. 2733 has Andrews trucks that were removed from the 99350 to 99449 series of hopper cars. Norfolk Southern donated the car to our museum and it arrived on April 3, 1998.
574-896-3950 Depot Phone