The museum is open Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CDT (Chicago time).
|Build Date||October 27, 1953|
Chicago & North Western box car no. 284 was built by Pullman Standard in Michigan City, Indiana, on October 27, 1953. It served the C&NW until it was retired and sold to Lawrence Foods of Elk Grove Village, Illinois, in 1983. Lawrence Foods donated the box car to our museum in April of 2010.
574-896-3950 Depot Phone